Dencrypt Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
Dencrypt Communication Solution
provides secure mobile voice/video calls and secure instant messaging on the end-user’s daily smartphone (iOS or Android). The solution makes secure communication possible over non-secure infrastructure such as cellular networks and public WiFi networks. Security is achieved by applying end-to-end encryption between devices using the Dencrypt’s Dynamic Encryption principle. This gives the user an extreme high level of security and prevents eavesdropping as well as unauthorized access to data.
The solution combines a high security level with user-friendly operation on ordinary consumer devices (standard smartphones) without a need for external hardware or special devices.
Dencrypt’s solution is Common Criteria certified and has Accreditation from the Danish Defence as well as NATO.
Continued support for Danish Defence, NATO, MODs and governments
Decrypt has the privilege to support the Danish Defence, NATO, MoDs and governments with our solution for securing communication in daily operation as well in critical situations.
The solution offered to these organisations rely on Dencrypt’s proprietary Dynamic Encryption technology, effectively creating a closed communication system where the customer has full control of the users allowed into the system. This includes adding/removing users as well as establishing call privileges from the local phonebook.
The solution also allows organisations to communicate across systems. The is enabled by our bridge module that federates systems into one coherent communication network, while still allowing system administrators to define individual user privileges.
Dencrypt solution works on standard data networks including cellular network, WiFi, satellite networks and even lower bandwidth networks.
Experienced and qualified staff ensures customer satisfaction
Customer satisfaction is Dencrypt’s priority. Dencrypt employs staff and executives with a strong knowledge and experience in understanding customer’s needs and converting this to solutions in the Dencrypt Communication Solution.
Dencrypt’s support team is ready to support our customers on the phone, via email or our dedicated customer support portal.
Our team is highly experienced and competent in software development and cryptography. We monitor technology and security trends in order to continuously develop and improve our solution.
Dencrypt’s network of carefully selected sales partners are capable of offering our customers around the world with best service and local support.
» Secure communication combined with user-friendly operation to ensure efficient use in daily operations
» Works on employees’ smartphone with no need for additional hardware
» Scalable solution delivered as a cloud service or as an enterprise (on-premises) deployment » Closed secure phonebook
» Common Criteria certified solutions ensure that products are developed securely with 3rd party validation
» Dynamic Encryption combined with AES-256 or a proprietary inner algorithm
» End-to-end encrypted calls and messages on mobile devices
» Forward secrecy: Diffie-Hellman key exchange
» Support for iOS and Android-based devices
» Common Criteria certification of Dencrypt Connex (iOS) and Dencrypt Server System
» Accreditation for classified information by NATO and the Danish Defence
Dencrypt Connex are app for iPhone and Android smartphones.
- Dencrypt Connex (voice) provides Dynamic Encryption for secure mobile voice communication.
Dencrypt Connex is user-friendly, and may be used by all employees, for all conversations as an integrated part of their daily work.
Group calls are supported, users may be added to on-going calls.
Accounts are created in the Dencrypt Server System, which handles user management, call groups etc.
- Dencrypt Connex (message) enables users to exchange text messages, photos, recorded audio and location information.
- Dencrypt Server System provides infrastructure that enables secure mobile communication using the Dencrypt Connex smartphone applications. Dencrypt Server System is Common Criteria certified and can be delivered as a cloud solution as well as an enterprise solution for organisations requiring full control of all parts of their communication solution.
- Dencrypt Core is a module developed specifically for the customer, containing the crypto components required to integrate Dynamic Encryption into existing or planned products.
Dencrypt works with the Customer throughout the project life-cycle from requirement specification, system design, implementation, delivery and support.
Dencrypt Core enables all types of data connections to be secured by Dynamic Encryption.
Dencrypt A/S is a Danish company that specialises in developing and providing solutions based on the principle of Dynamic Encryption.
Dencrypt was established to enable everyone to communicate in confidence. Dencrypt combines advanced encryption technology with user-friendly operation.
Address: Arnold Nielsens Blvd. 72, DK-2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Phone: (+45) 72 11 79 11
- 21.10.2020Backup medical facility is being built at PVA EXPO PRAHA instead of the FFF 2020
- 07.10.2020COLSYS - AUTOMATIK became the main partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 06.10.2020Welcome Word from the Minister of Industry & Trade and Minister of Transport
- 01.10.2020POSTPONEMENT OF THE FFF TO A NEW TERM 28 - 30 APRIL 2021
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the DSIA
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the Chairman of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the General Director of the Fire Rescue Service
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the Prime Minister
- 25.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the Chamber of Deputies
- 21.09.2020JISR Institute again at Future Forces
- 18.09.2020Bruhn NewTech Exhibits at Future Forces
- 16.09.2020Registration for the FFF 2020 Started
- 15.09.2020GENERAL DYNAMICS European Land Systems Becomes General Partner of Future Forces Exhibition
- 15.09.2020Official Delegation of the Minister of Defence of North Macedonia to the FFF
- 15.09.2020Nigerian Army Official Delegation to the FFF
- 15.09.2020Atlantis telecom Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 14.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the Czech Republic
- 12.09.2020FFF Supports REGI BASE Foundation
- 09.09.2020Audiopro at Future Forces 2020
- 07.09.2020LOCKHEED MARTIN Becomes General Partner of the FFF
- 04.09.2020MyDefence as a Part of Danish Exposition
- 31.08.2020FFF and MLCC Cancels the Logistics Capability Conference 2020
- 27.08.2020KATADYN GROUP at Future Forces
- 25.08.2020Dencrypt Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 18.08.2020GLENAIR – Mission-Critical Interconnect Solutions
- 05.08.2020Dynamit Nobel Defense again at Future Forces
- 20.07.2020CZ to Present Portfolio of Military Weapons at FF20
- 14.07.2020Last Exhibit Spaces at Future Forces 2020 Available
- 17.06.2020Attendee List and Hotel Accommodation Scam Alert
- 09.06.2020Lind Electronics to Exhibit at Future Forces 2020
- 03.06.2020Military Technical Institute to Present its Capability within the FFF
- 28.05.2020EUROLAMP Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 25.05.2020DiMiMED 2020
- 15.05.2020Latest FFF Newsletter
- 14.04.2020Weibel Scientific Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 01.04.2020FUTURE FORCES FORUM 2020 to be held as planned
- 27.03.2020Pandemic Response Innovation Challenge - NATO Innovation Hub
- 25.03.2020Fitness Containers MilFit Gym® at Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 13.03.2020Microflown AVISA Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 12.03.2020CZ Becomes Partner of the FUTURE FORCES FORUM
- 06.03.2020Logistics Capability Conference 2020 - Call for Papers
- 06.01.2020Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 20.12.2019Season's Greetings
- 25.11.2019SCADA Security 2019 - Final Report
- 15.11.2019Meet us at Milipol Paris
- 11.11.2019Veterans Day
- 06.11.2019-10% Early Bird for Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 16.10.2019Upcoming FFF Event: SCADA Security Conference 2019
- 16.10.2019Arbit Presents C4ISR and Cyber Security Solutions at Future Forces 2020
- 08.10.2019PlastPack Defence Exhibits at Future Forces 2020