INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION | EXPERT PANELS | NATO WORKING GROUPS | NETWORKING
FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF) is a highly recognized and widely endorsed international platform for defence & security information exchange and for promotion of the allied and partner countries objectives within national and global security. The primary objective is to develop security and defence cooperation within NATO, EU and other partner countries, military and civil authorities. All events are focused on the presentation of current and future needs of the armed and security forces, state-of-the-art technologies and R&D programmes with interactions between all involved stakeholders on the military and also civilian level.
The event is organized under the auspices of the Czech President and Government. It is held in close cooperation with armed and security forces, NATO, EDA and other relevant organisations who are involved in the programme. The Forum addresses the latest trends and needs in defence and security area and helps to achieve the much sought-after interoperability within Joint All-Domain Operations environment. Another important aim is to facilitate active engagement with partner countries, international organizations, armed and security forces, law enforcement, private sector, R&D, and academia across the globe. The FFF also regularly hosts the official NATO working groups sessions.
It is an excellent opportunity to exchange views on the identified areas of priority, while providing in parallel the opportunity to discuss and present a range of important issues of mutual interest with all stakeholders and partners (users, industry, and academia) involved in defence and security field.
The main FFF 2024 topics are Air Defence & Counter UAS | Autonomous Systems, Robotics & AI | CBRN | Counter-Terrorism | Crisis Management | Crisis & Military Medicine | Cyber Defence & Security | Emerging & Disruptive Technologies | Future Air Force | Future Land Forces | Homeland Security | Individual Equipment & Protection | Integrated Forces | Law Enforcement | Logistics | Resilience | Training & Simulation.
FFF 2022 REVIEW
FFF 2024 DOCUMENTS
- FFF 2024 Leaflet
- Exhibition Brochure
- Exhibitor Application
- Innovation Pavilion Exhibitor Application
- Enquiry Form
FFF 2024 PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
- Future Forces Exhibition
- Official NATO Working Groups – Annual NAAG meetings
- Future Forces Conference – Multi-Domain Operations, Future Conflicts and Operational Environment (opening strategic level conference)
- Future Air Force Conference – Pilot Training (Basic, Advanced and Tactical Training; UAS Training)
- Future Land Forces Conference – Battlefield Management System
- Future C2 Conference – Future Warfighting Concepts; Command & Control in a New Era
- Future of Cyber Conference & Live Hacking Zone – Zero trust Strategies & Architecture; Satellite Communications & Security; 5G/Next Generation Communication Security
- CBRN & Medical Conference – Crisis and Military Medicine
- Homeland Security & Resilience Conference – Population and Infrastructure Protection in the Light of Recent Conflicts and Hybrid Threats
- Disruptive Technologies & Defence Innovations – Special program within the Innovation Pavilion
- Defence Interests in Space Conference
- Multi-Domain Advanced Robotic Systems Conference
- NATO M&S COE MESAS'24 - Modelling & Simulation for Autonomous Systems Conference
- Forum on Ukraine – Lessons Learned from Military and Civil Security Operations; Business Opportunities & Reconstruction Process
Other topics may be included based on the interest of the military and security stakeholders, industry, R&D and academia.
Subject to change and update.