INTERNATIONAL EXHBITION | EXPERT PANELS | NETWORKING
FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF) is a highly recognized and widely endorsed international platform for defence & security information exchange and for promotion of the allied countries and their partners’ objectives within national and global security. All events are primarily focused on the presentation of current and future needs of the armed and security forces, state-of-the-art technologies and R&D programmes with interactions between all involved participants due to the interconnected topics on the military and also civilian level.
The FFF is organized under the auspices of the Czech President and Government. It is held in close cooperation with armed and security forces, NATO, EDA and other relevant organisations who are involved in the programme.
The Forum addresses the latest trends and needs in defence and security area and helps to achieve the much sought-after interoperability within Joint All-Domain Operations environment. Another important aim is to facilitate active engagement with partner countries, international organizations, armed and security forces, law enforcement, private sector, R&D, and academia across the globe. In conjunction with the FUTURE FORCES FORUM, the NATO working groups aimed at the topics related to the FFF program are having their annual official sessions in Prague.
It is as an excellent opportunity to exchange views on the identified areas of priority, while providing in parallel the opportunity to discuss and present a range of important issues of mutual interest with all stakeholders and partners (users, industry, and academia) involved in defence and security field.
10 Reasons to Participate in the Future Forces Exhibition
- Take the leadership position in the future defence & security projects
- Gain personal access to global leaders, experts, buyers, users and decision makers
- Take part in specialized accompanying events, exclusive networking events, educational programme, or B2B and B2G meetings
- Learn how to join national armament and procurement programmes, gain experts’ advice
- Launch your products, present new technologies and future projects, meet global partners
- Reach over 7,000 relevant attendees
- Align your brand to a high profile worldwide marketing campaign
- Benefit from professional media coverage
- Expose your brand to thousands of the official website and social networks visitors
- Enjoy your stay in Prague, the UNESCO World Heritage Site
INTERNATIONAL EXPERT PANELS
- Official NATO Working Groups Sessions - NATO Army Armaments Group (NAAG) LCGDSS; JNLWCG; HMP; DIMP
- Future Forces Conference
- Future Air Force Panel - Training & Simulation
- Future Land Forces Panel - Military Mobility
- Medical Conference - Crisis and Military Medicine
- NATO & EDA Panel - Disruptive Technologies and Defence Innovation for the Future Warfare: View from NATO and EU
- NATO M&S COE MESAS'22 - Modelling & Simulation for Autonomous Systems Conference
- Future of Cyber Conference - C5ISTAR; Current trends and threats; Crisis management; Planning and conducting military operations in hybrid environment; Artificial Intelligence
- Future of Cyber Conference - Live Hacking Zone
- KYBERNOID 22 - High School Robotics Competition
This all will give an excellent opportunity to participate in events and discussions focused on interoperability, capability gaps, new trends and business opportunities in various fields of defence and security, as well as to showcase capabilities of industry, R&D, and armed forces during static and dynamic presentations.
- Participation in Future Forces Forum gives you an exceptional opportunity to address international representatives of the defence & security field from public and private sector within the wide range of networking events
- Scheduled and casual meetings at the exhibitor stands – matchmaking programme for registered visitors to approach the exhibitors and arrange meetings
- VIP and Official Delegates Exhibition Tour – special service for exhibitors who invite delegates to their expositions
- Indoor and outdoor Live Demonstration Areas
- Specialized Events – Conferences, workshops, seminars, panel discussions, and bilateral meetings open for the Allied nations, contact countries and partners across the globe
- Presentations of the emerging and disruptive technologies – Industry, R&D institutes and universities involved
- International Acquisitions – Information exchange among national armaments system programmes – lessons learned/identified from operations, national and Alliance requirements
- Press conferences, international press centre
- VIP Lounge, Speakers Lounge, Business Centre, Relax Lounge and meeting rooms at your service; FFF Party for VIPs, distinguished guests, exhibitors, partners and sponsors