BETTER SECURITY = BETTER FUTURE
FUTURE FORCES FORUM (FFF) is a highly recognized and widely endorsed international platform for defence & security information exchange and for promotion of the allied countries and their partners’ objectives within national and global security. All events are primarily focused on the presentation of current and future needs of the armed and security forces, state-of-the-art technologies and R&D programmes with interactions between all involved participants due to the interconnected topics on the military and also civilian level.
The Forum is organized under the auspices of the Czech President, Prime Minister, Minister of Defence, Minister of the Interior, Minister of Foreign Affairs, as well as other relevant governmental bodies. The event is also held in close cooperation and partnership with the NATO structures, organisations, and agencies that are involved in the programme.
The main programme originally planned for October 2020 and April 2021 has been postponed due to the epidemiological measures and new date will be announced as soon as possible. The FFF is one of the most important gathering places of experts with the regular participation of the highest NATO and EU representatives, together with the representatives of national and other international organizations. The FFF responds to the latest trends and needs in security and helps to achieve the so much sought interoperability in worldwide joint peace operations. It is an excellent opportunity to communicate progress and plans in security in general with special focus on future technologies and future trends.
In conjunction with the FFF, the NATO Army Armaments Group (NAAG) Land Capability Group Dismounted Soldier Systems (LCG DSS), NAAG Joint Non Lethal Weapons Capabilities, NAAG Joint CBRN Defence – Capability Development Group (JCBRND–CDG), and NATO COMEDS CBRN Medical working groups should have their annual sessions in Prague. These groups cover about 400 experts in the given areas from the NATO and partner countries.
We consider this as an excellent opportunity to exchange views on the identified areas of priority, while providing in parallel the opportunity to discuss and present a range of important issues of mutual interest with all stakeholders and partners (users, industry, and academia) involved in defence and security field.
10 Reasons to Participate in the Future Forces Exhibition
- Take the leadership position in the future defence & security projects
- Gain personal access to global leaders, experts, buyers, users and decision makers
- Take part in specialized accompanying events, exclusive networking events, educational programme, or B2B and B2G meetings
- Learn how to join national armament and procurement programmes, gain experts’ advice
- Launch your products, present new technologies and future projects, meet global partners
- Reach over 8,000 relevant attendees
- Align your brand to a high profile worldwide marketing campaign
- Benefit from professional media coverage
- Expose your brand to thousands of the official website and social networks visitors
- Enjoy your stay in Prague, the UNESCO World Heritage Site
INTERNATIONAL EXPERT PANELS
- Official NATO Working Groups' Sessions
- Future Forces Conference
- Air Defence Conference - Online
- C4ISTAR Conference
- World CBRN & Medical Congress
- NATO STO MSG-SET-183 Specialists' Meeting on Drone Detectability: Modelling the Relevant Signature - Online
- Multi-domain Advanced Robotic Systems Conference
- Future of Cyber Conference - FUTURE CYBER DEFENCE - Online
- Future of Cyber Conference - LIVE HACKING ZONE
This all will give an excellent opportunity to participate in events and discussions focused on interoperability, capability gaps, new trends and business opportunities in various fields of defence and security, as well as to showcase capabilities of industry, R&D, and armed forces during static and dynamic presentations.
- Participation in Future Forces Forum gives you an exceptional opportunity to address international representatives of the defence & security field from public and private sector within the wide range of networking events
- Scheduled and casual meetings at the exhibitor stands – matchmaking programme for registered visitors to approach the exhibitors and arrange meetings
- Stand-Stopper Programme – special service for exhibitors who invite delegates to their expositions
- Indoor and outdoor Live Demonstration Areas
- Specialized Events – congress, conferences, workshops, seminars, panel discussions, and bilateral meetings open for the Allied nations, contact countries and partners across the globe
- Presentations of the emerging technologies – industry, R&D institutes and universities involved
- International Acquisition System Days – information exchange among national armaments system programmes – emerging technologies and lessons learned from operations, national and Alliance requirements
- Press conferences, international press centre
- VIP Lounge, Business Centre, Relax Lounge and various meeting rooms at your service; Official Party for VIPs, distinguished guests, exhibitors, partners and sponsors