European Cyber Security Challenge 2021
One of the events organized within the FUTURE FORCES FORUM is the just finished European final of the European Cyber Security Challenge 2021 (ECSC 2021). ECSC is a key activity of the European Union Agency for Cyber Security (ENISA). It aims to support cyber security talents across Europe and harness their potential in public organisations, private companies and science and research.
The final of the competition took place in Prague on 28th September - 1st October 2021 with the participation of more than 400 students and experts from the defence and cyber sector, a total of 18 teams from the EU and a team from Canada competed. The preparations lasted more than 2 years and involved a number of Czech students such as SSPŠ and Gymnázium in Prague, Czech Technical University and University of Defence, including experts from AFCEA, the Czech Cyber Security Working Group and representatives of the Czech Republic's National Cyber Security Competition and many others.
The ECSC European final is a great opportunity for young ethical hackers and enthusiasts in cyber security to showcase their skills, knowledge and ability is solving different cyber tasks, like crypto, forensics, reverse engineering, securing software and hardware vulnerabilities, and also showing the ability to work as a team.
The ECSC is not just a competition. The AFCEA Czech chapter and its partners organized also rich accompanying professional program for the EU delegations, guests and experts, e.g. international conference focused on AI & cyber security so called „Does the brain stands a chance? “, table-top exercises for managers, horizon news live studio with a lot of interviews focused on cyber awareness and cyber security, and other activities.
The event was supported by many governmental, academia and private sector partners. The National Cyber and Information Security Agency (NÚKIB) was the main guarantor of the ECSC.
The winner of the ECSC European final was the German team, followed by team of Poland and team of Italy. The next edition of ECSC will be organized in Vienna, Austria, in fall 2022.
- 23.11.2021GEN Opata: Czech Armed Forces Must Follow New Trends and Use New Technologies
- 16.11.2021Future Air Force Panel - New Generation Aircraft 2022
- 11.11.2021Veterans Day
- 27.10.2021Future Cyber Defence Conference | 09 - 10 November 2021
- 22.10.2021Successful Meetings with our Exhibitors and Partners at Milipol
- 22.10.2021Auspices of the Minister of Defence of the Czech Republic
- 15.10.2021Meet us at Milipol Paris
- 05.10.2021European Cyber Security Challenge 2021
- 22.09.2021FFF Newsletter | September 2021
- 20.09.2021Lockheed Martin's TPY-4 Radar Sets New Standard In Airspace Threat Detection
- 15.09.2021What’s it like to be a soldier on a NATO exercise?
- 11.08.2021Jan Mazal: It is difficult to imagine the future battlefield without robotic systems
- 30.07.2021FFF Newsletter | July 2021
- 23.07.2021Rheinmetall to Supply the Bundeswehr with Laser Light Modules
- 23.07.2021Lockheed Martin F-35: The Most Advanced Node in the 21st Century Warfare
- 19.07.2021Rheinmetall Presents First Full Concept for the Next Generation of the Bundeswehr’s Future Soldier
- 21.05.202114th FFF will be held on 19 - 21 October 2022 in Prague
- 03.05.2021Future of Cyber Conference Successfully Concluded as a Hybrid Event
- 26.04.2021Future of Cyber Conference 2021 will be a Hybrid Event
- 20.04.2021Air Defence Conference 2021 will be a virtual event
- 06.04.2021Postponed FFF was to host several world premieres
- 22.03.2021Announcement of postponement - FFF will not take place live in April 2021
- 16.02.2021Rheinmetall’s Lynx KF41 answers new battlefield threats
- 12.02.2021Česká zbrojovka (CZ) to Acquire Colt
- 12.02.2021Possible Future Tank for the Czech Armed Forces
- 11.02.2021Recruitment of Members of the 43rd Airborne Regiment of the Czech Armed Forces
- 10.02.2021GDELS Awarded Order for 57 EAGLE 4x4 Vehicles for Danish Armed Forces
- 09.02.2021DDoS Attacks on FFF and Future Forces Exhibition Servers
- 04.02.2021Air Defence Conference 2021
- 29.01.2021"New Ideas for NATO 2030" – a youth event organized by NATO
- 25.01.2021Number of Confirmed Foreign Delegations to FFF is Growing
- 22.01.2021Possibility to Participate in the NIAG Studies
- 12.01.2021The First Czech Command of a Foreign Mission Successfully Completed
- 05.01.2021FFF Contributed to the Modernization of Military University Hospital Prague
- 23.12.2020Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2020How can the wars of the future look like? Outlines were presented by DefSec Innovation Hub project
- 26.11.2020The Command Assembly supported the modernization of the Czech Armed Forces and rejected cuts in defence spending
- 23.11.2020FFF & CZ DEFENCE – Discounted Offer of Online Campaigns
- 04.11.2020Czech MoD to launch a market survey for the project "Medium Wheeled Armored Vehicle"
- 21.10.2020MESAS 2020 conference went virtually
- 21.10.2020Backup medical facility is being built at PVA EXPO PRAHA instead of the FFF 2020
- 07.10.2020COLSYS - AUTOMATIK became the main partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 06.10.2020Welcome Word from the Minister of Industry & Trade and Minister of Transport
- 01.10.2020POSTPONEMENT OF THE FFF TO A NEW TERM 28 - 30 APRIL 2021
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the DSIA
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the Chairman of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the General Director of the Fire Rescue Service
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the Prime Minister
- 25.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the Chamber of Deputies
- 21.09.2020JISR Institute again at Future Forces