ARIVAL BY PLANE
In the capital city of Prague, the prices of taxi services are regulated. Every taxi driver is required to drive a car visibly labeled as a TAXI car. Every taxi car must have a pricelist displayed in the vehicle, have a taximeter turned on during a ride, and issue a taximeter receipt upon request from a customer.
Journey from the Prague Airport to PVA EXPO PRAHA takes approximately 35 min (25 km).
- Useful Information for TAXI Passengers including estimated fare rate calculator
- Line 119 Prague Airport - Nádraží Veleslavín Metro Station – 17 min
- Line 100 Prague Airport - Zličín Metro Station – 16 min
- Night line 910 Prague Airport - centre – 40 min
- Special line AE - Airport Express: Prague Airport - Main Railway Station – 34 min
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION AND LINKS
- Prague Transport Information (Public Transport, TAXI, Parking, Tourist Information, Important Contacts, etc.)
- Prague Places Information
- Prague public transport Fare Information
- Prague public transport Timetables
- Prague public transport Metro Map
- Prague public transport Metro + Tram Map (lines & stops)
- Prague public transport Metro + Tram Map (lines)
- Prague public transport Metro + BUS Map (BUS lines with stops at Metro stations)
- Prague public transport Metro + BUS Map (lines)
The most convenient transport to the PVA EXPO PRAHA is Metro Line C (red) to terminal station Letňany.
Regular bus lines are also operated to the following bus stops:
- Výstaviště Letňany
- Letňany (Metro C) + 5 min walk