CONCORDIA Textiles at Future Forces 2020 Exhibits Special Textiles for Army and Police
Among other, Tickmokiller® fabric providing inherent mosquito and tick protection as well as inherent flame protection will be presented at the Future Forces Exhibition 2020.
CONCORDIA Textiles, founded in 1925, is a manufacturer of synthetic fabrics for end uses in professional workwear. With production facilities across 2 continents, Europe and Asia, we offer an optimal and flexible service to meet the global requirements of our customers. As a completely integrated textile manufacturer, we are weaving, dyeing, printing, finishing, coating and laminating fabrics.
We develop and manufacture based on world class manufacturing standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Reach and Ökotex. For European army and police forces we became a reliable partner and have been for many years. We have been supplying most of them with fabrics used in the personal protective equipment of each soldier.
Our products are used in sleeping bags, backpacks, garments (both flame retardant and/or waterproof & breathable), tactical vests and individual tents or sheet shelters. Our rotary screenprinting machine with up to 16 screens, our own design and development centre and our 40 years of experience enables us to print any camouflage pattern up to the specification of any army in the world. We specialize in printing on our own woven synthetic fabrics. Through the past 25 years we have printed over 80 different camouflage designs. Our in house colour and infra-red measurement equipment ensures our customers on the conformity to the stringent requirements all armies are putting forward on each and every colour separately.
We recently developed our Tickmokiller® fabric, this patented fabric offers inherent mosquito and tick protection as well as inherent flame protection. We compared samples which are treated with permethrin and our inherent permethrin fabric. The results show that we have to use 35% less permethrin compared to treated fabrics to comply to the German TL 8305-0331 and after 100 washes up to 200% more active substances are remaining in our fabric.
The Tickmokiller® is compliant to Ökotex class II and releases 3 times less amount of permethrin during 100 washing cycles than allowed by the TL8305-0331. After 100 washes according to ISO6330 60°C we have a 15% faster knock down of mosquito and ticks than requested in TL8305-0031. The fabric has superior oil and water repellency and is ISO 15025 A1 and A2 compliant. A special weave structure ensures superior tear strengths, with a weight of 210g/m² the fabric is 50% stronger than minimal requested in the TL8305-0342.
For more information please visit CONCORDIA MILITARY.
- 21.10.2020Backup medical facility is being built at PVA EXPO PRAHA instead of the FFF 2020
- 07.10.2020COLSYS - AUTOMATIK became the main partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 06.10.2020Welcome Word from the Minister of Industry & Trade and Minister of Transport
- 01.10.2020POSTPONEMENT OF THE FFF TO A NEW TERM 28 - 30 APRIL 2021
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the DSIA
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the Chairman of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the General Director of the Fire Rescue Service
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the Prime Minister
- 25.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the Chamber of Deputies
- 21.09.2020JISR Institute again at Future Forces
- 18.09.2020Bruhn NewTech Exhibits at Future Forces
- 16.09.2020Registration for the FFF 2020 Started
- 15.09.2020GENERAL DYNAMICS European Land Systems Becomes General Partner of Future Forces Exhibition
- 15.09.2020Official Delegation of the Minister of Defence of North Macedonia to the FFF
- 15.09.2020Nigerian Army Official Delegation to the FFF
- 15.09.2020Atlantis telecom Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 14.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the Czech Republic
- 12.09.2020FFF Supports REGI BASE Foundation
- 09.09.2020Audiopro at Future Forces 2020
- 07.09.2020LOCKHEED MARTIN Becomes General Partner of the FFF
- 04.09.2020MyDefence as a Part of Danish Exposition
- 31.08.2020FFF and MLCC Cancels the Logistics Capability Conference 2020
- 27.08.2020KATADYN GROUP at Future Forces
- 25.08.2020Dencrypt Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 18.08.2020GLENAIR – Mission-Critical Interconnect Solutions
- 05.08.2020Dynamit Nobel Defense again at Future Forces
- 20.07.2020CZ to Present Portfolio of Military Weapons at FF20
- 14.07.2020Last Exhibit Spaces at Future Forces 2020 Available
- 17.06.2020Attendee List and Hotel Accommodation Scam Alert
- 09.06.2020Lind Electronics to Exhibit at Future Forces 2020
- 03.06.2020Military Technical Institute to Present its Capability within the FFF
- 28.05.2020EUROLAMP Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 25.05.2020DiMiMED 2020
- 15.05.2020Latest FFF Newsletter
- 14.04.2020Weibel Scientific Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 01.04.2020FUTURE FORCES FORUM 2020 to be held as planned
- 27.03.2020Pandemic Response Innovation Challenge - NATO Innovation Hub
- 25.03.2020Fitness Containers MilFit Gym® at Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 13.03.2020Microflown AVISA Exhibits at Future Forces 2020
- 12.03.2020CZ Becomes Partner of the FUTURE FORCES FORUM
- 06.03.2020Logistics Capability Conference 2020 - Call for Papers
- 06.01.2020Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 20.12.2019Season's Greetings
- 25.11.2019SCADA Security 2019 - Final Report
- 15.11.2019Meet us at Milipol Paris
- 11.11.2019Veterans Day
- 06.11.2019-10% Early Bird for Future Forces Exhibition 2020
- 16.10.2019Upcoming FFF Event: SCADA Security Conference 2019
- 16.10.2019Arbit Presents C4ISR and Cyber Security Solutions at Future Forces 2020
- 08.10.2019PlastPack Defence Exhibits at Future Forces 2020