Postponed FFF was to host several world premieres
The international Future Forces Exhibition was to be a venue for the presentation of the latest defence & security technologies and solutions. Several world premieres were to be unveiled within the FUTURE FORCES FORUM. The RESCUE TRAILER from the Czech company Sorsya was to be one of those.
The exhibition, expert panels and networking within the FFF has been postponed due to the ongoing pandemic situation and governmental measures. The Future Forces Exhibition and parallel expert panels has been a long-time hub for networking of military, security, industry or R&D community. Manufacturers regularly present the latest development to a wide international audience in Prague.
One of the expected world premieres of this year’s FFF was to be the special folding trailer – RESCUE TRAILER from the Czech company Sorsya. It is a unique and technologically advanced solution for logistics and rescue operations in military or civil use.
RESCUE TRAILER is adapted for maximum variability of the interior design and wide potential for use. The supporting frame is completely independent of the trailer body and thus the system offers the possibility of mounting any structure according to the user's needs. At the same time, the design is simple for servicing and maintenance. This is one of the reasons that the RESCUE TRAILER can be used for diverse military and civilian deployments. The manufacturer envisages use in logistical, rescue and law enforcement operations where buses or trucks are commonly used. In comparison to these common solutions, the trailer has significantly lower procurement and maintenance costs. The trailer can be used to increase transport capacity for immediate emergency evacuation of the population or property and equipment transport. The safe transport of both persons and material is ensured by a perimeter structure, which can also be fitted with ballistic protection.
The folding design allows fast and cheap transport of the RESCUE TRAILERS to the deployment site in a composite state by air or semi-trailer. No special accessories are needed for handling, the trailer has its own chassis with the possibility of moving even in a folded state.
Unique Technical Solution
The unique patented design and chassis solution allows to fold the RESCUE TRAILER to the size of a standard NATO pallet to minimise the space needed for transport or storage. The chassis has an adjustable drawbar that ensures to connect it to any vehicle. The suspension is hidden inside the supporting frame and is thus protected against damage. Combined with 33-inch off-road tyres, it guarantees smooth passage even in challenging off-road conditions while providing high ride comfort and stability through independent suspension.
Basic Technical Data
- Homologation up to 3,5 t (carrying capacity up to 7 t)
- Independent suspension and central supporting frame
- Axle lift 20 cm
- Seating capacity for 18 people or standing capacity for 35 people
- Individual trailer body and equipment
More information is available at www.rescuetrailer.cz
- 23.11.2021GEN Opata: Czech Armed Forces Must Follow New Trends and Use New Technologies
- 16.11.2021Future Air Force Panel - New Generation Aircraft 2022
- 11.11.2021Veterans Day
- 27.10.2021Future Cyber Defence Conference | 09 - 10 November 2021
- 22.10.2021Successful Meetings with our Exhibitors and Partners at Milipol
- 22.10.2021Auspices of the Minister of Defence of the Czech Republic
- 15.10.2021Meet us at Milipol Paris
- 05.10.2021European Cyber Security Challenge 2021
- 22.09.2021FFF Newsletter | September 2021
- 20.09.2021Lockheed Martin's TPY-4 Radar Sets New Standard In Airspace Threat Detection
- 15.09.2021What’s it like to be a soldier on a NATO exercise?
- 11.08.2021Jan Mazal: It is difficult to imagine the future battlefield without robotic systems
- 30.07.2021FFF Newsletter | July 2021
- 23.07.2021Rheinmetall to Supply the Bundeswehr with Laser Light Modules
- 23.07.2021Lockheed Martin F-35: The Most Advanced Node in the 21st Century Warfare
- 19.07.2021Rheinmetall Presents First Full Concept for the Next Generation of the Bundeswehr’s Future Soldier
- 21.05.202114th FFF will be held on 19 - 21 October 2022 in Prague
- 03.05.2021Future of Cyber Conference Successfully Concluded as a Hybrid Event
- 26.04.2021Future of Cyber Conference 2021 will be a Hybrid Event
- 20.04.2021Air Defence Conference 2021 will be a virtual event
- 06.04.2021Postponed FFF was to host several world premieres
- 22.03.2021Announcement of postponement - FFF will not take place live in April 2021
- 16.02.2021Rheinmetall’s Lynx KF41 answers new battlefield threats
- 12.02.2021Česká zbrojovka (CZ) to Acquire Colt
- 12.02.2021Possible Future Tank for the Czech Armed Forces
- 11.02.2021Recruitment of Members of the 43rd Airborne Regiment of the Czech Armed Forces
- 10.02.2021GDELS Awarded Order for 57 EAGLE 4x4 Vehicles for Danish Armed Forces
- 09.02.2021DDoS Attacks on FFF and Future Forces Exhibition Servers
- 04.02.2021Air Defence Conference 2021
- 29.01.2021"New Ideas for NATO 2030" – a youth event organized by NATO
- 25.01.2021Number of Confirmed Foreign Delegations to FFF is Growing
- 22.01.2021Possibility to Participate in the NIAG Studies
- 12.01.2021The First Czech Command of a Foreign Mission Successfully Completed
- 05.01.2021FFF Contributed to the Modernization of Military University Hospital Prague
- 23.12.2020Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2020How can the wars of the future look like? Outlines were presented by DefSec Innovation Hub project
- 26.11.2020The Command Assembly supported the modernization of the Czech Armed Forces and rejected cuts in defence spending
- 23.11.2020FFF & CZ DEFENCE – Discounted Offer of Online Campaigns
- 04.11.2020Czech MoD to launch a market survey for the project "Medium Wheeled Armored Vehicle"
- 21.10.2020MESAS 2020 conference went virtually
- 21.10.2020Backup medical facility is being built at PVA EXPO PRAHA instead of the FFF 2020
- 07.10.2020COLSYS - AUTOMATIK became the main partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 06.10.2020Welcome Word from the Minister of Industry & Trade and Minister of Transport
- 01.10.2020POSTPONEMENT OF THE FFF TO A NEW TERM 28 - 30 APRIL 2021
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the DSIA
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the Chairman of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the General Director of the Fire Rescue Service
- 29.09.2020Welcome Word from the Prime Minister
- 25.09.2020Welcome Word from the President of the Chamber of Deputies
- 21.09.2020JISR Institute again at Future Forces