LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
We are pleased to welcome LEONARDO Helicopters among the FFF partners and sponsors.
Leonardo’s Helicopter Division performs research, design, development, production, customer support and marketing of the company’s extensive range of modern helicopters for commercial, public service, security and defence applications.
The Helicopter Division manages the entire helicopter development and production cycle. Manufacturing facilities, concentrated in Italy, the United Kingdom, Poland and the United States, are fully integrated and are organised around ‘centres of excellence’ that support the final assembly lines. Final assembly lines are located in Vergiate and Tessera (Italy), in Yeovil (United Kingdom), in Świdnik (Poland) and in Philadelphia (United States).
Current production covers all the main helicopter weight categories, from the 1.8 tonne single-engine SW-4 to the 16 tonne three engine AW101. Other products include the fast and flexible AW119Kx single engine, the AW109 Trekker and the AW109 GrandNew light-twins, the brand new AW169 twin engine, the multi-role AW159, the bestselling AW139 intermediate twin, the AW149 medium twin, the latest generation AW189 and the NH90.
The AW139, AW169 and AW189 family of new generation helicopters, all feature the same design philosophy and the same certification and safety standards.
The AW139M has been developed to meet the stringent military and civilian certification requirements of military, homeland security and government users and can perform a wide range of missions including: Surveillance, Utility, Troop Transport, Special Forces Insertion/Extraction, MEDEVAC/CASEVAC, Command & Control, and Fire Support. Combining state-of-the-art technology, unmatched performance and unrivalled safety, the AW139M is the best solution in the most challenging conditions, all over the world.
The Helicopter Division provides customers with efficient logistics and maintenance support in order to increase operational availability of their helicopters while reducing through life costs. This means offering commercial and military customers optimised aftersales support and training solutions tailored to their specific needs.
We are ready to meet the future, developing our ability to understand customers’ needs and work with them to meet and exceed their expectations providing timely and efficient solutions. New products being developed include the 200kg class AWHERO Rotary Unmanned Air System. Capable of being operated on land and at sea, it meets the tactical surveillance requirements of government and military customers either as a stand-alone system or teamed with manned helicopters such as the AW159 maritime helicopter. The AW609 TiltRotor combines the advantages of a fixed wing aircraft’s speed with the helicopter’s ability to hover into one platform and provides fast long range transportation for the VIP, Offshore, SAR and Government markets.
In addition to its own research and development activities, the Division is actively involved in many collaborative research programmes with major European aerospace companies.
- 18.01.2019Meet us at SHOT SHOW 2019
- 17.01.2019Looking Back to the FFF 2018
- 23.12.2018Season's Greetings
- 03.12.2018Final Report & Catalogue FFF 2018
- 29.11.2018FFF in the Czech and international media
- 23.10.2018FFF 2018 Successfully Concluded
- 04.10.2018LEONARDO Helicopters becomes VIP Lounge Sponsor
- 03.10.2018UPDATE from the FUTURE FORCES EXHIBITION
- 02.10.2018Presentation of Medical Rescue Service of South Bohemia Region
- 02.10.2018Safran and Pramacom present new sight system PASEO ISTAR for Infantry Fight Vehicle At Future Forces Forum
- 01.10.2018Unique Biometrics and Cyber Conference in Prague
- 01.10.2018The latest defence and security technologies – FUTURE FORCES FORUM again in Prague in October
- 13.09.2018Luxfer Magtech presents its self-heating product line HeaterMeals used by the US military
- 04.09.2018Carrington / Pincroft named official European printer for MultiCam®
- 31.08.2018Dynamit Nobel Defence presents weapon and simulation systems at FFF
- 24.08.2018BAE Systems will showcase a range of capabilities across land and sea at Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.08.2018CONCORDIA Textiles presents special textiles for military and police forces
- 15.08.2018OPTOKON becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 07.08.2018JISR Institute and URC Systems at Baltic CESMO Trial 2018
- 24.07.2018ROHDE & SCHWARZ becomes Silver Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 28.06.2018Newsletter #12/June 2018
- 02.06.2018JISR Institute becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel within the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 31.05.2018Fire Rescue corps of the Czech Republic will present its capabilities at FFF
- 15.05.2018Welcome Word from the Chairman of the NATO Military Committee
- 03.05.2018BAE SYSTEMS Exhibits at the Future Forces Exhibition
- 17.04.2018Deloitte becomes the Main Partner of the Future of Cyber Conference
- 06.04.2018Integration of the Exoskeleton in the Battlefield Workshop as a part of the FFF
- 21.03.2018W.L. GORE & Associates becomes a Silver Partner of the Future Forces Individual Systems Congress
- 03.03.2018FFF 2018 Under the Auspices of the President of the Czech Republic
- 05.02.2018FFF 2018 Under the Auspices of the Czech Prison Service
- 02.02.2018DELINFO becomes Gold Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 05.01.2018Police President Confirms Active Engagement of the Police in the FFF 2018 programme
- 28.12.2017Auspices of The Czech Academy of Sciences
- 18.12.2017The Defence and Security Industry Association awarded the FFF the auspices
- 07.12.2017FFF Presented in Colombia
- 23.11.2017Early Bird Registration
- 14.11.2017FFF supports the 100th anniversary of the Czech Signal Troops
- 10.11.2017FFF under the auspices of the Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 03.11.2017Presentation of FFF 2018 in NATO HQ
- 27.10.2017FFF under the auspices of the Minister of Regional Development and Minister of the Interior
- 24.10.2017NATO LCG DSS confirmed the will to participate in the FFF 2018
- 20.10.2017FFF under the auspices of the Confederation of industry
- 16.10.2017Positive feedback from the SCADA Security Conference
- 29.09.2017FFF 2018 under the auspices of President of the Police of the Czech Republic
- 20.09.2017FFF under the auspices of Minister of Industry and Trade
- 08.08.2017ICZ becomes Platinum Partner of the C4ISTAR Panel
- 29.06.2017FFF 2018 - Main Focus and Leading Topics of Global Event in Prague
- 20.06.2017Auspices of Prague City Hall
- 14.06.2017FUTURE FORCES FORUM Presented at the G5 SAHEL Conference
- 18.04.2017FUTURE FORCES FORUM 2018